Wednesday 30 November 2016

Lara Dutta Talks about Donning Several Hats

p/p pandnbsp;/p pFrom being the second woman to win the Miss Universe title, to being a successful Bollywood Actor, a proud mom, a fitness enthusiast and now an Entrepreneur, Lara Dutta spills the beans on donning several hats.br /br /strongOn the Concept of Luxury/strongbr /Traditionally, luxury was related to acquiring materialistic things. However, the meaning of luxury has evolved over time, and now includes experiences which make you feel well. As someone who has a hectic schedule, a calm weekend at home spent de-stressing is a real luxury for me. Catching up on books, being with family or just having some andlsquo;meandrsquo; time sounds perfect.br /br /strongOn Wanderlust and Bucket Lists/strongbr /Travelling inspires me and helps me grow as a person. While my favourite destinations are London and Dubai, I never hesitate to explore new places; my fascination for collecting shoes takes me shopping everywhere. Right on top of my bucket list is to get to the base camp on Everest and climb Jomolhari Mountain. Besides that, I want to take a ride on the Trans-Siberian Express from Vladivostok to St. Petersburg, see the Northern Lights, visit Alaska and live in an igloo, if possible.br /br /strongOn Fashion/strongbr /I donandrsquo;t have any particular person who I look up to for fashion ideas. I just admire some women for the way they dress, such as Cate Blanchett and Audrey Hepburn. New York, Dubai and London are places where I love to shop. I love Indian wear and I think no one can beat the masterpieces our Indian designers and craftsmen create.br /br /strongOn Mentoring Miss Universe Contestants/strongbr /Winning a pageant or sometimes simply participating in a contest can change your life. Outer beauty is just a part of the judgement, but whatandrsquo;s important are your views and opinions that are shown to the world. Each contestant we select is unique and has a tiny spark. Attractive personality, distinctive style statement and strong beliefs are what set them apart from each other. As a mentor, I have also been learning from them./p pandnbsp;/p p style="text-align: center;"/p pandnbsp;br /strongOn the Changing Face of Women in Movies in India/strongbr /In the last few years, several women centric films with hard-hitting female protagonists have gathered momentum. Earlier, women were portrayed as meek and docile; now, movies touch upon bolder topics where women are given a voice of their own.br /br /strongOn your Dream Roles and Future Movies/strongbr /Being a classically trained dancer, Iandrsquo;d love to really perform the purest form of dance for some role . For the immediate future, I am focusing on the two films of my production house, Bheegi Basanti Entertainment.br /br /strongOn Advocating Wellness and Healthy Living/strongbr /I love taking care of myself while following a holistic approach to good health. Over the years, I have realised what works for me and what suits my body the best. Being a wellness enthusiast, my association with Westin Hotels andamp; Resorts as their Wellbeing Advocate is a natural fit for me. Who doesnandrsquo;t want a hotel brand that is driven by their commitment and holistic ideas for guests, in terms of what you eat, how you sleep, how you work, and how you exercise. I take this as a great opportunity to inspire and encourage people to look after their health and well-being./p pandnbsp;/p pstrongMore On andgt;andgt; a href="http://www.luxpresso.com/lifestyle/celebs" target="_blank"Celebs/a/strong/p

from Luxpresso http://www.luxpresso.com/news-lifestyle/interview-with-lara-dutta-on-her-different-ventures/16112840
via Your #1 Source to Finding Luxury & Designer Goods, Handbags & Clothes at or Below Wholesale: Click Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment