Friday 23 December 2016

Hereand#039;s How Kendall Jenner Plans to Spend the Holidays

pstrongHow will you be spending the holidays this year? What are you most looking forward to?/strong/p pI will be spending the holiday in LA surrounded by my family andamp; friends! I cannot wait till Christmas music starts playing or when itandrsquo;s acceptable to listen to itandhellip; because Iandrsquo;m ready!/p pandnbsp;/p pstrongWhat do the holidays mean to you?/strong/p pThe holidays mean itandrsquo;s a time to spread love andamp; give back! This is my very favourite time of the year, I am an absolute geek for anything Christmas or festive!andnbsp;/p pandnbsp;/p pstrongDo you have a family tradition you take part in every year? What is it?/strong/p pWe have an annual Christmas Eve party at my momandrsquo;s house! We invite everyone we know and eat and drink and actually - be merry! Want to come???/p pandnbsp;/p pstrongWhat is the most memorable gift youandrsquo;ve ever received?/strong/p pI think being lucky enough to wake up with the people I love will always be the best memory for me. That may sound cheesy but itandrsquo;s honest./p pandnbsp;/p pstrongWhat is #1 on your wish list this year?/strong/p pI must say, I am so completely blessed and have everything I could ever want and more. My #1 would be to continue to laugh and smile every day!/p pandnbsp;/p p style="text-align: center;"/p pandnbsp;/p pstrongWhat do you plan on gifting this year?/strong/p pI am still working on thisandhellip; if you have any gift suggestions, TELL ME ;)/p pandnbsp;/p pstrongAre you a last minute kind of shopper, or do you like to plan ahead?/strong/p pYou have to keep in mind that I have a HUGE familyandhellip; so even when I plan ahead, Iandrsquo;m down to the wire./p pandnbsp;/p pstrongDescribe your perfect holiday celebration./strong/p pThe most perfect holiday celebration for me would be one where I am surrounded by all people I love, laughing and watching holiday movies! With that said, I also absolutely adore being in the kitchen cooking or baking. If you want to find me, check a kitchen. ;)/p pandnbsp;/p pstrongDo you change up your beauty routine to account for all the eating, drinking and partying that happens during the holidays? What do you do thatandrsquo;s different?/strong/p pI have a pretty standard and strict beauty routine. I find that if I keep it consistent, my skin doesnandrsquo;t battle me./p pandnbsp;/p pstrongWhat do you always make sure to have with you for every party?/strong/p pI always have a shade of red lipstick with me andndash; Estandeacute;e Lauder Pure Color Envy Hi-Lustre Lipstick in Drop Dead Red is the perfect party shade./p pandnbsp;/p pstrongWhat is your favourite holiday song?/strong/p pI love all Christmas music FOREVER! Hard to pick just one.andnbsp;/p pandnbsp;/p pstrongFavourite holiday scent?/strong/p pModern Muse Le Rouge Gloss/p pandnbsp;/p pstrongFavourite holiday food?/strong/p pSweet potato soufflandeacute;/p pandnbsp;/p pstrongFavourite holiday movie?/strong/p pThe Grinchandhellip; When his little heart grows!/p pandnbsp;/p pstrongReal tree or fake tree? /strongReal/p pandnbsp;/p pstrongSnow: /strongLove it or dread it? LOVE it!!/p pandnbsp;/p pstrongGift shopping:/strong Online or in store? andnbsp;In-store/p pandnbsp;/p pstrongTwinkle lights: /strongColoured or all white? All white/p pandnbsp;/p pstrongEggnog or hot chocolate? /strongHot chocolate but only when my mom makes it!/p pandnbsp;/p pemContent Courtesy:andnbsp;a rel="nofollow" href="https://www.esteelauder.com/esteestories" target="_blank"Estandeacute;e Stories/a/em/p pandnbsp;/p pemImage courtesy: Reuters and Getty Images/em/p pandnbsp;/p pstrongMore On andgt;andgt; a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.luxpresso.com/lifestyle/celebs" target="_blank"Celebs/a/strong/p

from Luxpresso http://www.luxpresso.com/news-lifestyle/interview-kendall-jenner-on-her-holiday-plans/16122353
via Your #1 Source to Finding Luxury & Designer Goods, Handbags & Clothes at or Below Wholesale: Click Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment