Thursday 14 April 2016

Exotic Summer Party Destinations

pLiving in Mumbai, I struggle with finding nightlife options to fulfill my love for music and dance. It was for this very reason, my partners and I created our own pop up nightclub concept, Float. As a result of this gap in entertainment in India, I often seek these experiences when travelling abroad. I have hence narrowed down a list featuring the best nightlife destinations around the world.br /andnbsp;br /Some of the most beautiful destinations in the world are also home to some incredible nightlife. From iconic clubs to world renowned festivals, these party hot spots promise travellers out-of-this-world music and a sense of adventure. From the most phenomenal techno parties in Ibiza to the epic beach parties in Greece, here is my list for summer 2016./p

from Luxpresso http://www.luxpresso.com/photogallery-lifestyle/6-best-summer-party-destinations-2016/16041474
via Your #1 Source to Finding Luxury & Designer Goods, Handbags & Clothes at or Below Wholesale: Click Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment