Monday 8 February 2016

Spa Review: Myrah Spa A Quick Way to Unwind in the City

p/p pandnbsp;/p pMaking appearances at social events and jet setting leaves the best of us little time for relaxation and rejuvenation. As a result, we're often left seeking long vacations. However, spas are ideal to treat oneself to a short and well-deserved break, without changing the schedule too much. I experienced just that at the newly opened Myrah Spa in Mumbai's tony locality-Marine Drive./p pandnbsp;/p pAfter a rather long day, I stepped into the sprawling 1,200 square feet of tranquillity, expecting a rejuvenating break. Founder Nisha Javeri herself curated and recommended the lovely Lymphatic Drainage massage for me. Even before the treatment started I was already impressed with the hospitality and the beautiful interiors inspired by the European architecture./p pandnbsp;/p pAfter I was done sipping on the delicious welcome drink while filling out formalities, I was directed for my massage. The room was sufficiently dark, and had lovely starry lights in the ceiling, which made me feel I was outdoors. The music, however, was quite commercial, and it didn't quite add to the overall experience. It is recommended for you to take along ambient music of your liking. Additionally, I did not have an option to pick my own oil, but the liquid used by the staff was really relaxing./p pandnbsp;/p pThe 60-minute massage started with my face and neck; it further went on to lightly de-stress the whole body. The masseuse was just perfect with her degree of force and pressure. It helped loosen stress knots around the neck and lower back. The unique use of pillows while massaging the legs and feet really added to my comfort. The experience ended with a light head massage that left me refreshed./p pandnbsp;/p pAfter the treatment, I not only felt rejuvenated, but my skin glowed and felt extra moisturised. I would recommend you to go for a wrap and scrub along with the massage for a holistic experience at Myrah Spa./p pandnbsp;/p pstrongMore On andgt;andgt; a href="http://luxpresso.com/lifestyle" target="_blank"Lifestyle/a/strong/p

from Luxpresso http://www.luxpresso.com/reviews-lifestyle/luxury-spa-review-of-the-new-myrah-spa-in-mumbais-marine-drive/16020842
via Your #1 Source to Finding Luxury & Designer Goods, Handbags & Clothes at or Below Wholesale: Click Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment