Sunday 13 August 2017

PRIMAL PIT PASTE HAS YOUR ARMPITS COVERED

I started using aluminum-free deodorant years ago, but I was never really able to find a deodorant that didn’t have me stinking two hours later. Then, I came across Primal Pit Paste Thyme & Lemongrass STRONG. Even though it is not an antiperspirant, it masks the odor. To slow down sweat, I add a thin layer of Primal Pit Pump Coriander Sage Spray. The combo should keep you confident all day,

The products are handcrafted with 100% real, natural, and organic ingredients such as organic coconut oil and organic shea butter in Austin, Texas.

Mistress Susan Secret Tip: It looks like the company has stopped selling the 2 recommended products. However, you may like their other deodorant offerings. Their other selections didn’t work for me, but they might work for you.

 



from Mistress Susan TV: On-The-Go Luxury Leisure http://savionaire.com/2017/08/primal-pit-paste-has-your-armpits-covered/
via Your #1 Source to Finding Luxury & Designer Goods, Handbags & Clothes at or Below Wholesale: Click Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment